Fanvil i33VF SIP Phone
Fanvil i33V/i33VF is a SIP Video Door Phone with LCD display developed for users in the security industry. It supports the installation of wall-mounting (i33V) and flush-mounting (i33VF). It is designed for an outdoor environment with high reliability, HD Audio/Video, IP65/IK10 protection grade, and the wide temperature range from -20℃ to 50℃. It combines with the functions of access control, audio/video intercom, and broadcasting for the smoother, safer, clearer communication. Support to open the door with a local password, RFID/IC cards, and remote DTMF.
A 128X48 pixel lattice screen will simultaneously display the room number of the owner when the visitor calls on i33V/i33VF. If the room number is wrong, press “B” to clear, re-enter the correct number and then press “C” to call the owner to open the door remotely. Users can use 12 standard number keys and 3 function keys(C: Call/ K: Password Mode/ B: Backspace) to dial or enter a password to open the door. With the HD camera with infrared night vision, i33V/i33VF can easily identify the visitors even at night. It also supports two video streams in which the main code stream works for high-quality video on monitoring and the subcode stream for smooth SIP video calls.
Fanvil I33VF Features :
- Built-in HD camera with infrared night vision, adopt H.264 codec
- HD voice speech quality with built-in 3W speaker and Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Protection level: IP65 and IK10
- -40°C to 70°C wide range temperature adaptability
- Support online management and upgrade
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, etc.
- 2 SIP Lines, support SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC
- Full-duplex handsfree
- Default auto answer
- Industrial Standard Certifications: IP65&IK10, CE/FCC
- Unlock door method: DTMF, password, RFID/IC card, indoor switch, WEB page
- Video codec: H.264
- Support 2000 Remote access list
- Support 2000 RFID/IC cards
- Support 200,000 door open records